About the Founder
About the Founder
Scott Danzig, a software engineer by trade, has been enthralled with the challenge of filmmaking for most of his life, and has been making short films since he moved to New York in 2010. He is the former organizer of the all-volunteer meetup.com based filmmaking group, Dark Kidney Films. He gained a great deal of experience, but aimed to take his filmmaking to the next level, working with those he feels best suited for bringing his vision into a reality.
Although he is very open-minded with experimentation, he is most inspired by the darker genre of films encompassing eerie worlds, lost spirits, and frightening situations.
- Sony α7S II E-mount Camera with Full-Frame Sensor
- Sony Distagon T* FE 35 mm F1.4 ZA lens
- Sony FE 90 mm F2.8 Macro G OSS lens
- Manfrotto MT055CXPRO4 055 Carbon Fiber 4-Section Tripod with Horizontal Column
- Manfrotto 502 Video Head MVH502AH
- Manfrotto 500 Video Head MVH500AH
- Sennheiser MKH 416-P48 microphone
- Sennheiser MKH 50 microphone
- K-Tek K102CCR 5-Section Klassic Series Lightweight Boompole
- Rycote Windshield Kit 4 - Complete Windshield and Suspension System
- 5cm Classic-Softie
- 2 x Sennheiser AVX Digital Wireless Microphone System - MKE2 Lavalier Pro Set
- Tascam DR-701D 6-Track Field Recorder
- K-Tek Stingray Bag KSTG70
- Zoom H4n Handy Recorder
- Lowel DV Creator 1 Kit
- GoPro HERO4 Silver
How to donate
How to Donate
Making short films is usually a profitless labor of love. If you believe in me, my crew, and those I've casted, and want to see my vision come to life, any small contribution ($10 is fine!) would be incredibly appreciated.
All donations can be paid via Paypal:
Also, if you have a lead on any grant that Sneaky Ghost Films may be eligible for, please send a link or details to email@example.com
Special thanks to:
- Zack Brown
- Cindy Chatman
Now in post-production!
Sara thought she scared off yet another boyfriend, but someone is still in her house.
Completed in April, 2016, now being submitted to film festivals!
A single mother, new to the game of geocaching, doesn't find the Wonderland she had hoped for.
Official selection of the Big Apple Film Festival and NewFilmmakers New York!
A man reconnects with his dead wife through his dreams, but then finds new love and his realities conflict.
Official selection of NewFilmmakers New York and the Philip K. Dick Science Fiction Film Festival!
Imagine a world engulfed in clinical depression. Julia, a rare exception, is rudely awakened to the horrors around her.